Proxima360 Website Privacy Statement
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- -When registering on our site or asking any questions you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- -We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
- -We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- How do we protect your information?
- -We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- -We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- -We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Third-party disclosure
- -We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
- -We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
325 Wood Road
Braintree, MA 02184 United States
Last Edited on January 20th, 2020